We want your experience with LuDela to be a magical one! So please read this troubleshooting guide fully.
For a Video Tutorial on Getting Started or Troubleshooting:
- Getting Started with LuDela (3 minutes): Watch Video
- Troubleshooting Video (5 minutes): Watch Video
For a Quick-Start Setup Guide:
- LuDela Quick Setup Guide: Open Here
2. Remove Remote-Control Battery Tab: Pull the small clear plastic piece out of the remote-control battery cover. The remote will not function if the tab is not removed.
- Select your desired run time by pressing one of the four numbered hour buttons.
- Then, press and hold the ‘On’ button for up to 5 seconds.
Press the remote-control buttons slowly and specifically: Use the tip of your finger or your fingernail to select the desired buttons separately, one at a time. Avoid touching two buttons at once.
4. Point Remote-Control at the Sun Logo: Aim remote-control at the ‘Sun’ logo that is embossed into the front bottom of the wax candle. This is where the remote receiver is located inside the candle. The remote works within a range of 15 feet.5. Check Ignitor Wires: - Check to ensure the ignition wires are angled upwards toward the wick and not directed at the metal ring just below the wick. If they are not angled correctly, use a small durable sharp object to bend the wires into the correct location. Wires should appear as shown in the photo:
6. Clean the Ignitor Wires: After extended use, the ignitor wires can get corroded. To resolve this issue, remove the Liquid Paraffin Cartridge and then clean the ignitor wires with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to remove any buildup.
For additional questions or if your unit still won't work properly please email us at Hi@LuDela.com or call 855-5-LuDela.