Effective Date: November 25, 2021
LuDela Technologies LLC ("LuDela" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.Ludela.com (the “Website”) or that you otherwise provide in connection with our products and services (the “Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our customers in relation to our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our Website purchasing our products. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer, mobile phone, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Ludela, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Website and the Services.
- To provide you with any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ludela’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ludela about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ludela, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us and we want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Even where you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting email@example.com. Please note that even if you withdraw, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities for non-interest based advertising purposes as otherwise described herein.
We have additionally created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Ludela or Third Parties. If you no longer wish to have your contact information used by Ludela to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by either checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form), or by checking the "unsubscribe" link in our promotional emails.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who share personal information with us have the right to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you would like to exercise this right, please use the contact information listed in this section to contact us.
International Data Transfers
You agree that all personal information collected via or by Ludela may be transferred, processed and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or on the servers of our service providers. By providing information to us, you explicitly consent to the storage of your personal information in these locations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or children under 18 without legal consent. If you are under 13, do not use our Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 or a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 or a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, please contact us using the Contact Information listed below.