Due to Incredible Demand for our Gen 2 Product, We are Currently Out of Stock. We will be back in Stock and Shipping again on March 1st. All orders placed between 2/16 and 2/28 will ship by 3/1. Thank you for your patience.
There is a small chance your Gen2 LuDela may have an issue igniting. Don't Worry! The good news is that you can fix this ignition issue quickly in a few minutes. Please read our quick Gen2 Troubleshooting guide here.
That guide solves most of the issues but here's a few reminders:
- Make sure the candle is fully charged until you have a green light.
- Make sure your ignition wires are angled per the guide to ignite upwards over the wick and not on the metal candle cartridge.
- Make sure you are following the child-lock sequence on the back of the remote.
- Make sure you have pulled the small clear plastic piece out of the remote control battery cover.
- Make sure you are pointing the remote control at the small sun logo. This is the "front" of the candle.
- Touch Remote Control Buttons Carefully: Make sure to use the tip of your fingers or your finger nail to hit the buttons carefully and separately. Avoid touching two buttons at once.
- Also, after extended use the ignitor wires can get corroded. So take the candle cartridges out and clean them with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol to remove buildup.
For additional questions or if your unit still won't work properly please create a support ticket in the customer service section of our website here.
If you can ignite your LuDela but not hearing the fan run when you hit the red "off" button on your remote or it is not blowing strong enough to extinguish the flame please contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855.5.LuDela.
1. Getting Started with LuDela Gen2 (3 minutes): Watch Video
2. Troubleshooting Video (5 minutes): This short video solves most issues: Watch Video
Please view or download a Gen2 Instruction Manual is here.
Need a Gen1 manual? Email us at email@example.com.
Please watch our video on how to set up your LuDela Gen2 right out of the box available here.
Delivery and Shipping
We use a 3rd party logistic company to fulfill your orders in a timely and accurate manner. They have negotiated the most cost effective shipping rates and transit times. All shipping comes with tracking.
LuDela’s candlelight fixtures use an ignition system that lights the wick of the candle cartridges when you use the remote control. There is a fan that blows the candle out after the timer period ends, the user hits the extinguish button, or the candle's safety system is activated.
Do not use a lighter or other ignition device to light your Ludela candle. A manually lit LuDela will not have the safety features activated and thus increase the risk of a candle fire. If your remote is lost or broken contact us at 855.5.LuDela x2 for support.
The battery will last 3-5 months between charges, depending on use.
We’ve tested it up to 16 feet with successful ignition and extinguish. The logo of the candle is the "front" of the candle and will provide the longest remote control range pointed directly at the logo.
Candle Cartridge Questions
This is a custom-made single use candle cartridge made with recyclable plastic. It burns the same liquid paraffin used in millions of restaurants, hotels, and resorts worldwide. LuDela burns 10x cleaner than strict EU standards*
Yes! The plastic bottle is recyclable, however the wick and metal section on the top must be removed and disposed in the garbage.
No, this is a sealed, single use refill that is mess and hassle free. In order to ensure proper functioning in the LuDela device it’s important to use only sealed LuDela Candle Cartridges for safety and reliability. Do not attempt to refill or tamper old LuDela Cartridges as it increases risk of fire danger and voids the warranty.
Color and Décor Questions
We currently only offer ivory but plan to offer more colors and sizes in the future.
Yes. There is a 2-key sequence to unlock the remote control before the ignition button will function. Once unlocked you can ignite dozens of real flame candles in seconds.
All candles have inherent fire danger. Yes, LuDela can cause a fire if not used as directed so please practice the same safety measures you do with any real-flame candle. However, if used as directed, our design and technologies take the adored real flame candle experience to different levels of safety with multiple features like Tilt Extinguish, Safety Extinguish (Gen2), and Timer Extinguish that deliver increased peace of mind and relaxation by reducing fire danger.
Warranty and Returns
LuDela has a limited 90-day warranty that can be found in our instruction manual here